3-4 years in two wheeler chassis design & development
BE/B.Tech in mechanical engineering
Chassis Design Engineer with automotive industry experience to design and handle sheet metal chassis components with experience in CREO and product development process. The job requires designing chassis, frame and structural components to deliver a good ride and handling as well as performance while making sure that Scalability, Manufacturability, Reliability and other DFXs are intact.
- Proficient in CREO software (modeling, drafting, assembly)
- Sheet metal, Casting and forging designing
- Knowledge in welding and material selection
- Knowledge on braking system
- Hand calculations regarding frame & suspension
- Packaging of electrical & mechanical parts on vehicle
- GD&T, stack up analysis
- Sound knowledge in two wheeler structural requirements, DFMEA, DFA, DFS, DIS, DFM
- Knowledge in B-surfacing and plastic modeling, PLM Windchill, Analysis is added advantage.