Minimum 3+ years
B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical
An experienced homologation engineer for systematically developing the approval process, capturing the statutory requirements and subsequently executing the pre- testing against standards. The job requires analysing the testing and coordinating with the development team to work at a solution and ensure homologation in a smooth and timely manner.
- Responsible for homologation process for the electric 2 wheeler
- To coordinate inter section/dept. and with third party (test agencies) for the EV component compliance testing and certification
- Should possess good knowledge of electric 2 wheelers and Powertrain components like batteries, motor, controller etc to facilitate a smooth homologation process
- Responsible for handling all the documentation process including all certifications of vehicles, systems and components
- Study various engineering changes, impact analysis, budgeting & planning of testing & homologation.
- To promptly execute (timeline and cost analysis) the homologation activity with external approval authority
- To develop homologation approval process for the electric 2 wheeler, capture statutory requirements
- Analyse and interpret testing and coordinate with the engineering team to mitigate the problem during homologation test in a timely manner, plan deliverables towards business needs from time to time.
- Responsible for component level homologation as well as the vehicle level
- Should possess thorough knowledge in DVP at component level and vehicle level.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be good at working with cross functional teams
- Previous experience in homologation of 2 wheeler /3 wheeler required.
- Knowledge in electrical components part level and system level certification
- Knowledge in EMI/EMC